Data management & admin assistant – 1 position
The MAHS is now recruiting for Data management & admin assistant in the project. Successful candidates will be required to travel extensively with the Team to a number of different Provinces in Indonesia for up to ten months each year.
- Act as the point-of-contact for all incoming data, manage and record of all incoming data
- Check and maintain data entry requirements by following data program procedures and protocols
- Monitoring the quality control and security of the field data.
- Input data from survey forms into the project data inventory.
- Provide administrative and logistic support for field survey.
- Act as the key person to manage the project asset.
- Prepare data and materials needed for monthly, mid-year and yearly report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, accounting, or another relevant field.
- Previous experience in entry and managing data, preferable.
- Knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point as well as internet and email program proficiently.
- Proficiency in English and the ability to work with a diverse team of women and men from around the world.
Applicants are requested to send a cover letter, CV, and the contact information for two references to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc MAHS@cseas.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Please include the code for the position to which you are applying in the subject field of your email, and on the cover letter. The application deadline is August 20, 2022. The initial contract for this position will be for one year, and renewal for up to three years in total.