Wat Yan Ang Thong (MAHS-THA-AYA-PKH-BAY-S-001) is a Buddhist temple was built on the bank of the Noi River in Ayutthaya in 1824. The temple's collection of historical artifacts is housed in two buildings previously used as monk's residence halls (Kuti Wang Na and Kuti Wang Lang), and was opened as a museum since 2016. Printed catalogs of other objects in the collection have been compiled by the Fine Arts Department and are viewable on-site. An illustrated catalog of the textiles in the collection is available at: https://online.anyflip.com/iinsv/tgzg/mobile/index.html